The machine is capable of projecting imitation snow upwards to a distance of up to 10m and outwards across a distance of up to 12m, making this unit ideal for large venues and stage productions. The flexible machine offers variable output, with the fan running at 50% or 100%, as well as an inbuilt timer and both 3-pin and 5-pin XLR sockets for DMX control. A ¼-inch jack socket is also provided for use with an optional remote control and a locking PowerCon input socket provides the unit’s mains supply.
Comes with 4 hours of solution solution
Snow Machine Specs:
- 3 DMX Channel Modes; 1/3/5
- LCD Function Display with built-in remote with Timer, Continuous Snow, Manual control
- Fan speed adjustment 50% or 100%
- Output: Highest Height: 10m; Longest Distance: 12m
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 500ml/min (Max)
- No warm-up time necessary
- External fluid tank: 5.6 Liter
- Power Consumption: 1250W
- 3-pin & 5-pin DMX In/Out
- PowerCON Input
- 1/4-inch jack for optional remote controller
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 21.5” x 14.75” x 17.25” / 550 x 376 x 439mm
- Weight: 30 lbs. / 13.5 kg.