The machine is capable of projecting imitation snow upwards to a distance of up to 10m and outwards across a distance of up to 12m, making this unit ideal for large venues and stage productions. The flexible machine offers variable output, with the fan running at 50% or 100%, as well as an inbuilt timer and both 3-pin and 5-pin XLR sockets for DMX control. A ¼-inch jack socket is also provided for use with an optional remote control and a locking PowerCon input socket provides the unit’s mains supply.
When renting a Foamdaddy snow machine the process seamless. We will ship the machine to your location before your event, arriving 2-3 days prior for testing and knowledge of the operation. After your event you will be required to drop the machine off at your local UPS shipping location by using the shipping label provided by Foamdaddy, you will need to print this shipping label from your email.
Comes with 4 hours of snow solution
Flurry Snow Machine Specs:
- 3 DMX Channel Modes; 1/3/5
- LCD Function Display with built-in remote with Timer, Continuous Snow, Manual control
- Fan speed adjustment 50% or 100%
- Output: Highest Height: 10m; Longest Distance: 12m
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 500ml/min (Max)
- No warm-up time necessary
- External fluid tank: 5.6 Liter
- Power Consumption: 1250W
- 3-pin & 5-pin DMX In/Out
- PowerCON Input
- 1/4-inch jack for optional remote controller
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 21.5” x 14.75” x 17.25” / 550 x 376 x 439mm
- Weight: 30 lbs. / 13.5 kg.
Check out: FoamDaddy FAQs
For more information, please contact us.
If you are unable to reach us immediately, a member of our team will be in touch shortly.