- Diluting GEL Into Foam Solution Instructional Video (Click Link For Video)
- (PDF) Diluting Gel into Foam Solution Set-up
- Foam Solution FAQS
- UPC:198168530566 (2 gallons)
- If you need 1-3 days shipping please call us for the best rates.
- 1 Gallon of GEL makes 5 gallons of "Foamdaddy Ready-Foam-Solution" • 2.5-3.5 Hours - 400:1 Ratio
Ultra Concentrated Foam Solution
Foamdaddy Foam Gel is an Ultra-concentrated foam solution. It is Biodegradable and Hypo-Allergenic. Non-Staining. No Scent. Concentrate. Significantly better stacking foam than cheap powder.
- This GEL needs to be diluted with 4 gallons of warm water to make "Foamdaddy Ready-Foam-Solution" before use. You provide a 5-gallon bucket for storage.
Foam Gel Solution Mixing Instructions:Mix 1 gallon of GEL with 4 gallons of warm water in a large garbage can and let sit for 20 minutes. This will make your 5 gallons of solution. NOTE: MIX ALL AT ONCE and then you can store it in a 5-gallon bucket for storage.
- You will need one 5 gallon bucket with a lid for mixing and storage per gallon of GEL. It is always best to pre-dilute your solution before your event. This solution can be stored for years after diluting. Please do not allow it to freeze.
For more information, please contact us.