Colección: Plan for Success - Your Local Marketing0 artículos
Lo sentimos, no hay productos que coincidan con su búsqueda.
The must have digital product for brick and mortar smb’s
Local Business need Local SEO as part of their Digital Marketing Plan. Local Searches lead 50% of mobile visitors
to stores within one day. SMBs need experts and a best practices approach because Local SEO is more competitive,
more complex and has more to manage than ever before.
If someone is within 5-10 miles of your business and searches for what you sell, do you want to be an option? If you aren’t doing anything to increase
your chances of being found then you are losing ground!
Why Local SEO?
• Gets your location found for local searches.
• Improves ranking on maps.
• Generates foot traffic and engagement
• Is a cost effective, direct response method
for marketing your business.
• Claim & Verify Location Listings
• Google Business Profile Listing Optimization
• Top Tier Directory Listing Maintenance
• Suppress Duplicate Listings
• Build Diverse Citations: Top Tier, Niche-Geo, and Mid-Tier
• Aggregator Distribution
• Map/GPS Directories
• Enhance Citation Listings By Adding Descriptions, Photos,
Specials, and More
• Local Onsite Schema Development/Suggested
• Local SEO Backlink
• GBP Website & Optimization
• Review Alerts and Monitoring
• Five FAQ’s Implemented Quarterly
• Conduct Website Scan for Local SEO Signals and Make
• Measure Results With Concise Reporting, Baseline Report,
Traffic & Engagement Analysis, Monthly Reports, Six Month
Summary Recap, Annual Audit & Progress Recap,
and Customer Service/Account Management Support
Everything included in Local Standard
• GBP Post Content - Fresh content posted 2x per month on specials & updates
• GBP Review Response: Up to 10 per month
• Service or Menu Buildout